Geoff Russell – Building Designer & Project Coordinator
- Extensive experience including coordination of childcare projects and medium density residential projects. Working for Focus Architecture since 2014.
- Geoff has a special interest in coordination of subdivision projects with extensive experience in this field for over 5 years and many projects completed. He has worked in a senior management role in several Architectural/Building Design companies and specific project since 2014 include:
- Subdivision Coordination Projects at Aspley (3), Runcorn, Robertson, Bellbowrie,
- Extension to Schweppes Factory – Goodna 2017
- Queensland Theological College, Spring Hill 2016
- Various Townhouse Projects, Moorooka, Annerley, Clayfield, Zillmere,
- Various Unit Projects, Alderley, Camp Hill