Focus Projects is an offshoot of Focus Architecture that provides a range of services to our clients that complements the Architectural Design and Documentation services that we have always provided. Focus Projects is managed by Geoff Russell, who is a Building Designer with over 20 years’ experience with a range of different building types specialising in residential and multi residential projects. Geoff has been working for Focus Architecture since 2013.
The services offered by Focus Projects include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Site Investigation and Project Feasibility Reports.
- Site Subdivision Coordination of the process including all relevant approvals.
- Code Compliance Reports with particular reference to Town Planning, Building Code and Codes relating to Equitable Access for the Disabled.
- Review of Town Planning & Certifier Requests for Information and Conditions of Approval to ensure all conditions are coordinated and carried out in a timely manner.
- Producing Construction Details and Construction Stage assistance as required.
- Assistance with identification of non-compliant construction and reporting on options for rectification.