Evan Pickering FRAIA ? Graduate Diploma in Architecture 1982
- Senior Architect & Project Manager
- Extensive experience with a range of building types including Residential, Educational, Retail and Industrial.
- Evan has worked for over 20 Architectural Companies in South-East Queensland providing management consultancy services for almost 7 years commencing in 2003. He has worked in a senior management role in a large Architectural Company prior to setting up Focus Architecture in 2011 and specific projects since 2011 include:
- 55 Unit Complex, Clayfield ? 2017
- 44 Townhouse Complex, Manly 2015
- Independent Living Units, Wellington Point 2011 – 2013
- Childcare Centres at Northgate, Bli Bli, Clayfield, Buderim, Elimbah, Woolloongabba, Scarborough. 2013-current
- Queensland Theological College, Spring Hill 2016
- Various Townhouse Developments at Zllmere, Annerley, Hamilton, Everton Hills, Ferny Hills, Kedron, Herston, Camp Hill ? 2014-current
- Various Unit Projects at Redcliffe, Alderley, Gordon Park, Moorooka, Wellington Point
- 11 Kindergarten Projects for Qld Government ? 2011/2012
- Bowls Club, Bribie Island
- More than 100 residential projects ranging from small extensions to luxury high-end houses.