Established in 2011, Focus Architecture was founded to provide an efficient and professional approach to Architectural practice and the building procurement process. Along the way, we have helped hundreds of our residential and commercial clients realise their vision for their projects. We have acquired many repeat clients and referrals with this approach.
Our range of projects is varied and includes:
- Single House Residential Projects including many new luxury and high end houses as well as smaller renovation projects.
- Townhouse projects – up to 40 dwellings and including developments requiring retention of existing houses and very compact sites with awkward infrastructure issues.
- Unit projects – up to 55 dwellings and including very tight sites requiring intensive design solutions to achieve a viable and commercially viable outcome.
- Childcare Centres – including multi-story projects with up to 200 children.
- Luxury Apartments / Fit-outs carried out in conjunction with our Interior Design partner companies.
- Retail Projects including new neighbourhood shopping centres and renovation projects.
- Industrial & Warehouse projects of varying sizes.
- Property Subdivision coordination services, including subdivision of properties with complex issues relating to existing infrastructure and services.
By using our services you receive the benefit of the combined skills and experience of a committed team of professionals, along with the trusted allied and partner consultants and builders that we regularly use to complement our team.
This project was born out of a desire by the client to create a house that was unambiguously modern, with bold minimalist forms and distinctive quality materials. The juxtaposition of the built forms creates drama that belies the simplicity of the design. The clients...
This luxury house is located in an area with many traditional style houses and the local Town Planning Code required a design that worked in with this context by incorporating a steeply pitched roof. We developed this design which has a very low pitched roof but was...
This attractive low-set traditional Queenslander house was retained at the front of the large suburban site with a new 2 storey extension built to the rear to take advantage of the northerly aspect to the rear yard. The new part of the house is quite modern but...