This project was born out of a desire by the client to create a house that was unambiguously modern, with bold minimalist forms and distinctive quality materials. The juxtaposition of the built forms creates drama that belies the simplicity of the design. The clients...read more
This house is located in an area with many traditional style houses and the local Town Planning Code required a design that worked in with this context by incorporating a steeply pitched roof. We developed this design which has a very low pitched roof but...read more
This new 2 storey family house has been designed to relate to the local context of traditional Ashgrovian houses and to comply with the local Character Code. In incorporates all of the requirements of modern family living in a design that successfully...read more
This attractive low-set traditional Queenslander house was retained at the front of the large suburban site with a new 2 storey extension built to the rear to take advantage of the northerly aspect to the rear yard. The new part of the house is quite...read more
About Focus Architecture
Established in 2011, Focus Architecture was founded to provide an efficient and professional approach to Architectural practice and the building procurement process. Along the way, we have helped hundreds of our residential and commercial clients realize their vision for their projects. We have acquired many repeat clients and referrals with this approach.
Our range of projects is varied and includes:
- Single House Residential Projects including many new luxury and high end houses as well as smaller renovation projects.
- Townhouse projects – up to 40 dwellings and including developments requiring retention of existing houses and very compact sites with awkward infrastructure issues.
- Unit projects – up to 55 dwellings and including very tight sites requiring intensive design solutions to achieve a viable and commercially viable outcome.
- Childcare Centres – including multi-story projects with up to 200 children.
- Luxury Apartments / Fitouts carried out in conjunction with our Interior Design partner companies.
- Retail Projects including new neighbourhood shopping centres and renovation projects.
- Industrial & Warehouse projects of varying sizes.
- Property Subdivision coordination services, including subdivision of properties with complex issues relating to existing infrastructure and services.
By using our services you receive the benefit of the combined skills and experience of a committed team of professionals, along with the trusted allied and partner consultants and builders that we regularly use to complement our team.
Company established 2011, Board of Architects Registration (Qld) 2042. Registration in effect since 1986
Affiliations, Australian Institute of Architects (Fellow)
Focus Architecture Pty Ltd Insurances
Professional Indemnity Insurance – $1,000,000 any one claim, $3,000,000 in the aggregate
Public Liability Insurance – Zurich Australian Insurance Ltd – $5,000,000 limit
Workcover – Policy Number WCA120185043
PQC Rating – Level 3 – Registration Number 0909A
Get in Touch
Feel free to give us a call during office hours, or send us a message using our contact form. We aim to respond to all queries from our site within 24 hours.